Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankfulness

Since this is November (already!) I want to share some things that I am thankful for. I think I will do this weekly on Thursday and share the previous week's list. I can't guarantee that there will only be one thing per day. I'm a pretty blessed lady!

1. I am so thankful for my relationship with Jesus. I don't mean to sound trite but I don't know how I would get through life without Him. I'm thankful for all aspects of this. My Bible: that I have the eternal Word of God to read every day. How amazing is that? I'm thankful for prayer. I can talk to God and He cares about what I have to say! I'm thankful for my church and the wonderful teaching I get there. I'm thankful that God has a plan for my life and is walking through each day with me!

2 comments:

  1. I am thankful for you, Lisa! You were such a blessing and an encouragement to me when we visited your church. I'm so glad I found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you to me! Glad we can keep up with each other!

    ReplyDelete