Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful Thursday

16. I am thankful for sunshine. I love sunshine! I would live somewhere warm and tropical if we could move our church there :)

17. I am thankful that my husband is off work for the next four days! Hurray for time with my family!

18. I'm thankful that I'm a work in progress. God is working on me and I am constantly finding things I need to change and improve on. Life is growth.

19. I'm thankful for marriage. Our marriage. Our little world within the rest of the world that stabilizes our family.

20. I'm thankful for friends. We have some great friends and they all contribute to our lives in some way.

21. I'm thankful for my comfy couch. I pile up on it for some amount of time every day to read to Micah, feed Kevin, read my Bible, watch tv with my husband, talk to friends, drink hot chocolate or Dr. Pepper, and occasionally nap.

22. Oh, and I'm thankful for Dr. Pepper. For a collection of preservatives and chemicals it's pretty tasty :)


I hope you are all having a wonderful Thanksgiving! May gratitude to God permeate our lives every day! 






No comments:

Post a Comment