Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thankful Thursday

And for our last edition....

23. I'm thankful for the two pastor's wives I've had in life. They are both amazing ladies and are great role models for me!

24.  I'm thankful for yoga. It's my favorite form of exercise!

25.  I'm thankful for a budget! It's so refreshing to know how much money you have and where it needs to go.

26. I'm thankful for Facebook. It allows me to keep up with friends and family who are far away.

27. I'm thankful for Christmas! It's my favorite time of the year. I love celebrating Jesus. And I love the music and decorations.

28.  I'm thankful for new ideas. It's great to think of something to do to enhance home and family life. Or whatever else :)

29.  I'm thankful for a washer and dryer in my house! It's so nice to just do laundry when I'm doing all my other work. And to not cart the kids and clothes to the laundrymat!

30. Last but not least, I'm thankful for my dishwasher!! It's amazing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment