Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful Thursday

2. I am thankful for my family. My husband is the most amazing person I know. He works hard to provide for our family. He loves God, me, and his boys. We are so blessed. And my boys are truly treasures. I am so glad God let me be a mother to them.

3. I'm thankful for our parents. My parents established church as a habit for me. They taught me to work. Mom let me mess around in the kitchen with her even though I'm sure it would have been easier not to. I love to cook now and it's very  necessary for our family! They sacrificed for my education. I love my parents. Justin's parents are also amazing. They raised a wonderful man and I'm very thankful for that!

4. I'm thankful that I am concerned about my family thriving, not surviving. I don't worry about having food for my kids or clean water to drink. I'm not concerned about where they are going to sleep tonight. And many moms around the world are consumed with that every day.

5. I'm thankful for our home. We've lived here just over a year now and I love it more. It's perfect for our growing family. On summer nights you hear the frogs...and the interstate!

6. I'm thankful for our church. Our Preacher has such practical teaching and it truly is life-changing if you allow it to be! Our church family truly is like family to us.

7. I'm thankful for books!! I love to read!

8. I'm thankful for my husband's job. He works long hours sometimes but he loves what he does! I'm glad he has a job and that he will work. God has provided so well for us through his hard work.

More next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment