Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thankful Thursday

9. I'm thankful for the internet. It is so easy to learn new things and communicate with people.

10. I'm thankful for my health. I've had few health problems and I'm glad I have the ability to care for my family.

11. I'm thankful for America. I'm thankful for the freedoms we still have.

12. I'm thankful for the ladies in the "past" who have taken the time to write books that have helped me grow as a Christian and a woman.

13. I'm thankful for my piano! It's so much more fun (and more beneficial!) to practice on than the keyboard!

14. I'm thankful for my Bible. I'm so glad I have God's Word in my language and that I have the ability to read! What a treasure!

15. I'm thankful for the excellent medical care that Micah gets at Cincinnati Children's. His doctor and nutritionist are amazing! And they have been available nights and holidays when we've needed them.

t

And just because you missed seeing my cute baby :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment