Monday, October 15, 2012

Roasted Parmesan Potatoes

I saw a recipe on pinterest for some yummy looking potatoes and the link was dead! So I decided to make up my own. And they were delicious!
 
6 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
1 slice bacon, chopped
salt and pepper
1 tbsp. oil
1 tbsp. butter
1/2 tsp. each basil and oregano
1/2 cup parmesan cheese

 
 

Place potatoes on baking sheet. Top with oil and stir.


Add chopped bacon, salt, and pepper.


Cook in a 425 degree oven for 35 minutes or until they start to crisp on the outer edges. Remove pan from oven and turn on broiler.

Add butter, basil, oregano, and parmesan. Place until broiler until cheese melts and the top of the potatoes start to brown.

We ate these with hamburgers; hamburgers really need potatoes! I even ate the leftovers the next day and I don't typically enjoy leftover mashed potatoes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment