Monday, October 22, 2012

Cheesy Bacon Biscuits

Pinterest has been a great inspiration for meals! I saw this idea but they just put cheese and bacon on top of canned biscuits. So I changed it some...I almost always do that.

Mix up some biscuit dough. Use my recipe or use your own.
Biscuit dough
1 cup cheese
4 slices crumbled, cooked bacon


Stir in 3/4 cup cheese (I used mozzarella) and 3 slices crumbled cooked bacon. 


Roll out as normal. I rolled mine out pretty thick so that they would be tall and fluffy. 


Cut out and place on baking dish. I use my pizza stone for biscuits. 


Top with 1/4 cup cheese and another slice crumbled bacon. 


Bake at 400 degrees until biscuits are browned and cheese is melted. Enjoy! Refrigerate any leftovers and warm up in the microwave. I've been eating them for breakfast and snacks and I think they might be even better the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment