Saturday, December 10, 2011

Anticipation

Our curtains have arrived!! I'm so excited. However, they aren't hanging yet because the curtain rods aren't here. I can't wait to get them put up so I'm giving you a sneak peek of the curtains beforehand :)



The dark brown ones are for the dining room. And don't worry, we bought them with the intention of repainting those orangish walls that you can see in the next picture. And the whitish ones are for the living room. They are really closer to cream in actual color. They are 95 inch curtains so we're going to hang them at the ceiling and let them hang all the way down! Beautiful!



We've had a nice Saturday! I was cooking and took this picture of my wonderful family! Not to worry their attention quickly switched back to the ball game! And even if TN lost.....so did KY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment