Monday, July 2, 2012

Taco Burgers

Genius idea, these taco burgers! Too bad I can't claim it. I actually got the idea from my Pastor's wife and my hubby and I loved them! We will definitely be having these often!

1 pound ground meat (I used beef)
2-4 tbsp. taco seasoning
1/2 cup cheddar cheese, or taco cheese
Your normal taco toppings
4 hamburger buns




I didn't have quite one pound of meat so I only made three burgers. Mix your taco seasoning into your meat. It blends quite well so use more than you think you need! This is the most delicious part!


Grill, fry, broil your burgers until done. Divide cheese between patties and allow to melt.


Add your favorite taco toppings. I even put salsa on mine. Yummy! And yes, I really do eat pickles on my tacos and taco salad. We used lettuce, salsa, onion, pickles,  and black and green olives. Jalapenos and tomatoes would also be great! What a quick and easy meal for these hot nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment