Monday, July 30, 2012

New Diet Plan

I use the term "diet" very loosely here. It's more likely to mean lifestyle change (hopefully!). But I only have one body and I like being able to use it. I know I can't prevent everything but it's like maintenance on a car. Plus, I intend to be losing weight after I have this baby. And I'm all about having as little to change as possible while adjusting to life with a newborn. So let's fix it now, right?

So here we go....

Protein and fruit with breakfast
Salad and two veggies a day
Fruit for an afternoon snack
6-8 glasses of water a day
Limit sugar (dessert and pop)


Nothing dramatic. I'm all about workable changes with reachable goals. I'm not going to try to cut back on carbs (we all know how I love those) or drastically change how we eat because it's not that bad. But I know these changes will help me eat better and feel better. I can already tell a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment