Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday Favorites

This has been a wild and crazy week! We went to Kingsport last Saturday (one last trip before Kevin arrives!).


My goofball child is holding his sock :)


Playing with my Papaw's shoes.


Micah is the youngest great-grandson for a few more weeks.


Yes, that's a spoon. It looks like a mountain man with his pipe and walking stick. Heidi, anyone?


Mom thought she was holding Micah but I think he was wearing her down!

We also went to Cincinnati on Tuesday. Micah had more bloodwork done since we changed his diet and formula. I'm very interested to see the results. Hopefully that is the last trip up there until after Kevin is born too.

I had a doctor's appointment on Wednesday as well. Everything looks great and we are counting down, folks! Just six weeks lefts until my due date! Justin requested that I please not have him early since this is a really busy month for him at work. So I'm going to try to honor that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment