Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving Weekend

Justin had four whole days off for Thanksgiving! And we had a great time! We had our families up for Thanksgiving Day. My parents and brother and Justin's parents too. We had great food and they all enjoyed playing with Micah! We played in the yard, put up the Christmas tree and the outside lights, ate waffles and pancakes for breakfast, listened to Christmas music, slept in (as long as Micah would!), and generally stayed around the house!



Micah in his Christmas pajamas



Peeking over the couch



All the guys. Micah, my dad, my brother (standing), Justin, and Justin's dad



Grandmothers! They don't look it, do they?



We fed our pastor's animals while they were gone! Micah loves the dogs!



Micah loves to sit on the counter!



Putting up the Christmas tree!



Micah loves to sit here while I get ready! He usually ends up wet too! :)



We rearranged the living room to put up the tree. We love the new arrangement and plan to keep it! And we really have to work on getting something on those walls!



Other side of the room and the Christmas tree! I think we found curtains too! I just need to order them! Hurray!

We had a great wekeend! We are back to our normal routine today, although I am thinking about Christmas present ideas too!

No comments:

Post a Comment