Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday Favorites: Food and Friends

Tonight we had carnitas! Justin and I have both ordered these at our local Mexican restaurant and loved them! So we made them at home. It's a great recipe from Smitten Kitchen; the only thing I would change would be to add more spices. But the pork has an amazing flavor. We also had friends over. Great food is better with friends, right?




The boys on the couch. That's my really good-looking husband on the right :)



Lesley and Micah.



Rarely get a picture of me and my little man. Love him! (Any my camera is really bad at catching red eye. What's with that??)



Food. We really know how to eat around here.



That was four pounds of pork in that pot. We ate it all. Every single scraping off the bottom of the pan.



Reading a book and taking off the hat!



He really wanted to play with it instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment