Monday, May 20, 2013

Food We've Been Eating

I love food. And I love food pictures. It always makes me hungry to look at them though. But regardless of that I wanted to share some pictures of what we've been eating. 


I marinated some chicken in mesquite (McCormick at Wal-Mart. It's seriously amazing!) and then put it over a salad. Romaine, carrots, and Ranch. I would eat a whole plate of that right now.


Amish Friendship Bread....except simpler. You just mix it up and bake. It was delicious.


I used the rest of the mesquite chicken for some tacos. I would also eat that right now.


Skinny chicken florentine. So yummy! Think alfredo but much healthier. And I love the spinach in it. Mushrooms would be a great addition!


Blueberry bagels! Hello! These are my favorite. I made these and we took them to Pigeon Forge on our trip. I might tweak this recipe a little...not sure yet. But they were delicious.


But now these raspberry bars are some of the best sweet things I've ever eaten in my life! So delicious and buttery and raspberry-y (?). Anyway, take my word for it. You MUST make these. Try not to eat the whole pan. But if you do, you don't have to tell anybody.


Then for some more real food....sesame chicken! I loved this meal. I actually modified my stir-fry sauce to include sesame oil and poured it over the stir-fried veggies. Justin worked late the night I made this and I had to make myself leave him some.


And chicken fried steak. I had never made chicken fried steak before. Actually I had never eaten chicken fried steak before. It's amazing! Justin rated it as better than Cracker Barrel. That's an A+ in my book. Go, Pioneer Woman!

What have you been eating lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment