Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday Favorites

Today during my naptime reading I found two great articles I wanted to share with you. The first was about homeschooling. It was from Forbes which surprised me since it was pro-homeschooling. 
The second was by Ann Voskamp about 25 points for sanity. Great concepts and I plan on implementing a few of the ideas. 

Wednesday I suggested moving small things around in your home to brighten up wintry days. I took my own advice and adjusted my kitchen some. And we love it! 


The microwave used to be over the dishwasher. The counter space in the corner was virtually wasted and I am already loving having the space open on the end! 


I also closed the butterfly leaf on our table. The dining room seems much larger now and the table is an adequate size for the three of us.


Typical breakfast, although sometimes I substitute an orange for the grapefruit. I must admit, however, that I did have chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast yesterday.


Somebody rolls over in bed now!


Me and my baby love!


Morning bus route for church! Love those kids!


My love and my baby love! Aren't they adorable!? 


And my big boy! He's such a sweetheart! 

No comments:

Post a Comment