Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday Favorites



From upper left corner clockwise:
-I made french bread last Friday. I hadn't found a french bread recipe that I liked yet. They were all too dense. This one had a great texture. Stores/restaurants must have molds for their dough to rise/cook in. Mine always rise out more than up.  Anyway, I made a pizza on what was left of them. I just sliced it in half and topped with sauce, cheese, pepperoni, mushrooms, spinach, and more cheese. Pretty sure it was the best thing I ate all week.

-We rearranged our bedroom furniture! We love it. The room is more proportional and open. And I love to rearrange furniture.

-My dad's cousin (what's that make her to me??) sent me a Christmas present of oven mitts because she had seen a picture of mine on FB. They were pretty sad. But these are amazing! The black part  is some heat-resistant material. And who doesn't love a notepad??

-Found a sandwich bread recipe! Goodbye to buying bread. I really am switching over to making more things myself. Mostly to avoid all the preservatives and chemicals that are in foods and because it's cheaper. I made the bread with half whole wheat flour and it's delicious!


And here are some adorable pictures of my munchkins!! Baby Kevin turned four months old last week. He also has eczema but we are swiftly getting that under control. My babies delight my heart! 

No comments:

Post a Comment