Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Family Update!

On Saturday we took a trip to Kingsport and visited with our families. We stopped at Justin's parents' house first and had a great time with them. Poppy took Micah for a ride on the lawn mower and Micah serenaded us with a piano solo. You'll have to visit my husband's facebook for that video. It should be uploaded tomorrow.



Then we went to my parent's house where Micah ate strawberries and Papaw read him a book. I also came back with a huge stack of books!



We also visited my grandparents and all the great-grandchildren were present so they took a picture. My camera was being packed in the car because we were leaving so I don't have a picture of this at present. But I will get one and post it!

Here's a great picture of Micah before church Sunday morning.



New Zion Baptist Church had its annual Memorial Day picnic on Monday and we had a great time eating and playing volleyball!

Today we took Micah to his doctor's appointment in Cincinnati. They were thrilled with Micah and had fun playing with him. They said he looked fantastic and to bring him back in three months! Dr. Burrow was in Hawaii a few weeks ago and he brought Micah back a great Hawaiian outfit. I think he'll wear it to church tomorrow. Don't worry, I'll post a picture of that too.



We also went and ate lunch with Amy, who was his nutritionist when he was in the RCNIC.



We also ate at Chili's on the way home. We always have a really good time on these trips and I'm glad my husband is able to take the time off to go. It wouldn't be the same without him!

No comments:

Post a Comment