Friday, May 6, 2011

To My Mom

I know Mother's Day isn't until Sunday, but my mom is such a special lady that I wanted to talk about her today!



My mom has done way too much for me to list here but I want to mention a few things.

My mom....
-got up every night for years to take me to the bathroom because I was scared to go by myself
-homeschooled me for five years
-taught me to cook when I was small
-let us go crazy in the creek and the woods
-made us hot chocolate when we were done playing in the snow
-listened to my piano practice
-was up early every morning to get things ready for our family
-was always proud to have us at her work

My mom still...
-calls to check on my family
-is my best book supplier
-shares recipes
-makes me laugh with the funny things she says

My mom is a wonderful lady! I really appreciate all she has done for me over the years and the sacrifices she made that nobody noticed. You're the best, Mom! I love you!

And while we're talking about mom's. My mother-in-law happens to be pretty great herself! She has accepted me into her family and loves me. And she raised a great son that I was privileged to marry! I love you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment