Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday Favorites: Raspberries

There are so many "small" things in life that I really enjoy! So I'm going to start "Friday Favorites" which will highlight one of those things each week.



I have a bit of an obsession with berries: blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, all of them! I think they are fantastic and I can eat them by the handful! So this morning I had a raspberry smoothie for breakfast! Super easy and really healthy!

Please keep in mind that I didn't measure any of this. I just pour ingredients into the blender and mix until it tastes like what I want it too. So these are close estimations.

1 cup frozen raspberries
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 tsp sugar
~1 cup skim milk

Combine 1st three ingredients in blender. Add part of milk and mix. Keep adding milk until you get the consistency you desire.

Good for breakfast, good for a snack, or even a dessert!

No comments:

Post a Comment