Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Weekend Whirlwind

Justin had Good Friday off work so we took Micah to the park! He hadn't been before and he loved it! It was so cute. The baby swing was his favorite! I went down the slide with him but he wasn't impressed so I didn't bother doing it again. But the swing was the stuff! I think he's going to like roller coasters because he loves anything that swings him around or "drops" him.



Saturday was Micah's birthday! I can't believe he's already been with us for a year! He's such a precious boy and we love him dearly!

I made him some cupcakes with his special flour and everybody else a chocolate cake. His grandparents and uncle came up and two of our friends came to the party as well. He got the cutest presents and he's enjoyed them all since then!


He made a huge mess with his cupcake! It was fun to watch but I'm glad I don't let him do that every time he eats!







Micah went to see our family doctor on Monday for his one-year checkup. They said he looked great. They also said he was the size of the average 18-24 month old!

I'm so thankful for our little boy (I know my husband is too) and I appreciate all the cards and well-wishes that he got! He's so loved! I'm very thankful that God gave him to us!!

2 comments: