Monday, June 17, 2013

Father's Day and a Gift Idea

Normally shopping for my husband leaves me very puzzled but this year I saw this! This was a great idea for us because we don't budget huge amounts for gifts. (Anybody that knows us just laughed because we're tightwads.) Obviously this present was really from the boys but I had a great time shopping and deciding on items. 

Note to self: never shop for gun accessories without something more specific than a brand name. You'll never be able to figure out what would be best. 

So what did we put in our basket, er, gift bag? (I want to be crafty. I really do. But I always think of a bazillion other things to be doing. Plus you have to buy the stuff to be crafty. See note above about tightwads.)



iTunes gift card


2 Zero bars. He loves them and this is the only way you can buy them at our Wal-Mart. No big bags or anything. 


Targets


Cream Soda in glass bottles! 


We made this cute little craft at Toddler Time. 


And then we popped it all in a bag with a card that Micah colored on. And then I stuffed it in a new hiding place that I just thought of this week. I can't tell where it is because I need to keep using it!

My husband is such a great daddy! Our boys adore him and he's such a great role model for them. One of my favorite things about my husband is that he's so stable. He's the same day in and day out. And he provides stability for our family too. He finds what he believes God wants him to do and he does it. Our family couldn't have a better leader. We are blessed beyond measure!


And Happy Father's Day to my dad and father-in-law! Thanks for all you both do for us! We love you both! 



No comments:

Post a Comment