Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday Favorites

Another Friday! Anybody else feel like these weeks click by quickly?

I've found two links this week that I want to share. The first from Inspired to Action talks about motherhood as a discipline. I like the way she is so intentional about preparing for different situations. And the next article from GraceLaced talks about motherhood as an art. Totally different faces of the same coin and I loved them both!

And your pictures...

My mom bought this book for Micah and he loves it. The illustrations are my favorite! 


I found this idea on Pinterest. You write down different things that happen through the year and then read them all on New Year's Eve. That should be an interesting way to remember the year! 


I bought several music theory books. We were just starting theory when my teacher moved away (in elementary school!). I've already found the information very helpful and this should definitely keep me busy! I love to keep learning! 


Someone was just waking up from his nap. He's adorable. 


And speaking of adorable...check out that baby! Love his crazy hair! 


A two-year-old! 


And a three-year-old! 



No comments:

Post a Comment