Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday Favorites

Picture overload today, people! Apparently I took tons of pictures the past week and a half! And I love them all! 

And....drum roll please....Happy Birthday to my mom! I'd tell you how old she is but she might kill me. You wouldn't believe me anyway! 


 First time on a big boy swing. He loved it! And only fell off once :) 





Now I knew we had enough baby clothes for three or four babies. I didn't know we had enough baby clothes for fifteen babies! When I went through Kevin's clothes, I sorted out enough for us to keep and I'm taking all of these to my cousin who is having her first boy. I'm so glad she needs them! 


Kevin loved the park! 


Veggie Tales after naptime!






Kevin does NOT like baby food. Mixing it into his cereal did not trick him either. 








There's so much cuteness I don't know what to do with myself! Enjoy your weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment