Monday, March 18, 2013

Pork Chops

I pinned a pork chop recipe on Pinterest and then discovered it didn't really link to a recipe! What?? All it had was a description of the food so I decided to go with it. And it was a hit! Simple and delicious. Do you detect a theme? 

1/4 cup soy sauce
1/8 cup honey
1 tbsp. minced garlic
2 1/2-3 pounds pork chops (I used bone-in because they were much cheaper!)


Mix together soy sauce, honey, and garlic. 


Add pork chops, being sure to coat each side in the marinade. Refrigerate for 3+ hours. This could definitely go all day. 


 Lay pork chops on a baking sheet. Bake at 400 for 35 minutes. 


All that marinade will make a mess on your pan but check out that meat! And if you use a non-stick pan it will come clean easily. 



Yummy pork chops! Yes, I had started eating this before I remembered I hadn't taken a picture! I'm glad I thought about it then! They were so moist and I find it's easy to overcook pork chops because I don't make them frequently. The marinade really helps with that. 

And by the way, that broccoli?? Amazing! I could eat a whole pan of it by myself. No lie. You should definitely try it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment