Friday, December 7, 2012

Friday Favorites

Our church supports a missions team to Peru. Several of the families have been to our church and I recently started reading the blog of one of the families. I have never met this couple but I love this post. Everyone should read this. This is the attitude each of us should all have about the life God has called us too. I know I felt challenged and convicted. 

On a lighter note....



Micah and I made tortillas on Wednesday. He had so much fun. But beware if you give a two year old a rolling pin! 



And flour is very interesting! 


I made these homemade cheese crackers. They are yummy and they took about twenty minutes from measuring the cheese to pulling them out of the oven. Yes, Pinterest is seriously amazing. 


The hair is long enough for a ponytail! Hurray! Although I'm rethinking growing it out because Baby Kevin is a hair puller. Micah never did that. And let's pretend that the light is my halo...not just bad positioning for a picture. 


We bought this water bottle for Micah to use for a few days after his sippy cup broke. Our Wal-Mart has a poor selection so we ordered more online. When they got here, I took over this one. I used it for the first time yesterday and I love it! It holds 28 ounces and I drank three and half bottles of water! Go, me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment