Thursday, July 21, 2011

Micah's Meals

I'm trying to be more creative with Micah's meals so I thought I would showcase this week's suppers.




Chicken Mushroom Melts
Micah had the piece on regular bread. The french bread was from the deli and didn't have nutrition facts. I left off the chicken and used Cambrooke cheese.




Taco Salad
Micah had a carefully measured amount of beans with carrots, mushrooms, black olives, and cheese. (This would also be great with shredded zucchini.) He loved it. We did switch to a tortilla because the crunchy chips were a little much for him to manage in large quantities.



Alfredo Pizza
I measured the alfredo sauce, used mushrooms and spinach for the topping and used his Cambrooke cheese. Most of the protein is in the bread dough and I would make a low-protein crust to cut the protein count further.



Stir-Fry with Rice
I measured the amount of rice Micah ate and stir-fried carrots, mushrooms, and broccoli. I topped the veggies with our classic stir-fry sauce!



Pizza!
Micah has these pizzas a lot! It's a crescent roll with tomato sauce, mushrooms, olives, and Cambrooke cheese. He'll have this tomorrow night at my friend's birthday party. Everybody else will be eating pizza too!

No comments:

Post a Comment