Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Favorites: Dads!



Happy Father's Day Weekend! Dads are really cool people, aren't they? I don't know what we would do without them and I just wanted to say how much I love my dad! I have distinct memories of Dad bringing me a cup of water (every night!) before I went to sleep because I was "thirsty." I'm thinking this was probably a stall tactic! My brother and I used to get in the recliner with him when it was close to bedtime and when Mom came to tell us to go to bed we'd all pretend like we were asleep and snore! Dad used to sing "In the Garden" to me. He taught me to spell "Israel" and helped me work on my speech impediment when I was in the first grade. He did a good job too! It only comes out now when I'm really tired :) Dad worked hard his whole life to provide for us and I really appreciate it!!




And now look at the fun he gets to have!





And Happy Father's Day to my hubby too! You're the best, dear! Micah is very blessed to have you as a dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment