Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy Birthday (to me)!

Ok, I know I said no Monday posts but today's my birthday! I'm 27 and I just realized that I'm in my late twenties now! I know it's not old but sometimes I still think I'm supposed to be 19 or 22 or something... younger. The years go by faster and faster it seems.

photo courtesy of maple/freedigitalphoto.net


I was reading a book the other day that stated we subtly transform our person every five years by what we experience and read.

Who will I be in five years? You know, when I'm 32? (32!)

What I do today matters. Today. Tomorrow. Every day for the next year. And the one after that. What I do today tells me who I will be at 32.

What am I doing today? 

What are you doing today?


2 comments:

  1. Happy (belated) birthday! So we were born the same year?! How cool is that! And you just made me realize that I'm turning 27. That does sound a lot older than 26!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Seems like I remember reading something on your blog last year that told me we were born the same year. It is cool! And yes, it does seem much older!

    ReplyDelete