Saturday, August 4, 2012

Saturday Favorites?

I know! I'm a day late! But we had a belated birthday "party" for a friend last night that involved chicken pasta with pesto (delicious!), a trip to the playground with the little boy, and a movie after the little boy was in bed.

So here's a few pictures from the past week for you! 


Micah put on Justin's t-shirt after his nap. He might have had a little help with that. But he was running around and being his crazy self! It was too cute!


Chocolate chip pancakes! Yum! They have been a pregnancy favorite. And popcorn. But not together. Or even in the same part of the day, don't worry!


Micah LOVES shoes right now! He went to the laundry room closet to put a towel in the laundry basket and came back with these. Cutest kid in the world. I know, I'm prejudiced.


French toast casserole anyone? It's delicious! I need to remember this for a church breakfast in a few months.....anybody want to remind me?


Yeah, dinner tonight! It was amazing!

Oh, and I had my hair cut this week! It's above my shoulders now! I don't have a good picture of it but hopefully we'll take a belly picture tomorrow so you'll see it then! And did I mention we're only five weeks out from this due date?? Hurrray!!

No comments:

Post a Comment