Saturday, June 16, 2012

Recap

I know. I know. I've neglected my blog this week. But I've been very busy completing little projects around the house!


And hello, third trimester! I'm 28 weeks along now! How did all that time go by so quickly? Our sweet boy will be here in about 12 weeks hopefully! Do you know how fast a week goes by? It will seem like 2 weeks, I'm sure.



We went to Wal-Mart and printed out some of our pictures and put them in frames. We've had the top frame since our wedding shower and haven't used it. Oops! But I love having the pictures on the walls. We also hung up several other pictures!



I *finally* finished putting all those baby clothes away! I'm so glad that's done! I think as Kevin outgrows the sizes I'm going to go though and give some of those clothes away and keep fewer. We have enough clothes for five babies! But now we just need to paint, rearrange the furniture, and hang pictures! And I already know where the pictures are going and most of the furniture! Hurray for almost being finished with the nursery!

I also rearranged some of the living room furniture. My husband was out of town one evening and I moved everything out of the living and scrubbed our floors. Then I rearranged some of the stuff. Mostly chairs and toys but it looks much better!

Cleaning and organizing seems to be it this week! I've cleaned out drawers and some closet areas and have several others in mind for this week! I love getting rid of stuff. I really don't like to keep more than what we are actually using.

I've also been thinking and praying, praying and thinking, thinking and praying about some things this week. But until I get them figured out I'm just going to work on the one thing and keep adding to it! Nothing ever changed overnight (or in a week!). And certainly everything didn't! (Was that vague enough??)

No comments:

Post a Comment