Monday, February 13, 2012

Favorite Recipes from Around the Web

Obviously I'm not original enough to make up all our recipes. Why reinvent the wheel? So I thought I would start sharing some of our favorites with you!

Now I were really impressive I would have taken pictures of all of these as I made them so I had fun pictures for you. Sorry. I will try to do that next time. But in the meantime, take my word that these recipes are totally delicious! And you can follow the links and see the professional pictures.

Fluffy Pancakes
This is probably my favorite pancake recipe ever! They are very fluffy and super easy to make. They only take ingredients that I always have on hand and cleanup is a snap. I was really surprised that you only spray the pan with cooking spray but it works!

Oat Waffles
This is our go-to waffle recipe. It's a little healthier than usual (unless you drown them in syrup like my husband does!) and oatmeal adds a nice flavor. Sometimes if I'm in a real hurry I don't even process my oats; I just add a cup of oatmeal to the dry ingredients in place of the oat flour.

Blueberry Streusel Coffee Cake
I made this coffee cake for church a few weeks ago and it was a hit! Personally, I loved it. I may have commented that it was the best thing I ever ate. Yes, I did get ridiculed for saying something I baked was the best thing I ever ate :) But eat it hot. Or the next day at the latest. It's just not good a few days later. But then again....it shouldn't last that long!

Cowboy Beans
Simple. Cheap. Tasty. What's better than that? I love this recipe; it's a cross between chili and baked beans and nice change from your normal bean meals! And check out Stacy Makes Cents while you're there!

Grilled Honey Lime Chicken Sandwiches

I think Rachael Ray designed this chicken just for me! Well, she would have if she knew me! Let's note that I left out the cilantro (can't stand the stuff!) and didn't put that slaw on it. We ate ours with spinach and it was tasty. The chicken is amazing! Totally could eat it all just by itself!

So there you have it! The first of all-around-the-web cooking! Now if I were really cool, I would create a Pinterest board, right??

No comments:

Post a Comment