Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Eleven Months

Micah is eleven months old today! It seems unbelievable; this past year has been the fastest of my life. He's so much fun and we enjoy having him in our family!
Micah's doing a lot of new things at eleven months! He's walking assisted, mostly behind his dinosaur. He has stood by himself and he balances quite well. He's also climbing. I'm so glad we don't have steps where we live because they don't scare him at all! He loves to jump! He'll jump on you and he jumps in his bed all the time. When he wakes up, he likes to stand up in his bed and bang on the wall. Everyone should know that he's awake! He babbles constantly. I really wish I knew what he was trying to say!
Micah doesn't eat any baby food anymore. He loves all the food we've given him, even brussel sprouts (which I thought were gross!). He eats a lot of food for his age, but maybe not so much for his size! He's taller than our kitchen table already!
He is obsessed with the steam from the food when I'm cooking. He'll sit in the floor and turn his head and watch it. He finds it quite entertaining.
I think my little boy is amazing! And pretty cute too!

No comments:

Post a Comment