Tuesday, May 27, 2014

My 5 Favorite Apps

Don't look for tech posts from me too often (I leave that to the hubby) but I did want to share a few of my favorite apps. I don't get new ones frequently but I have some that I love! So here they are in no particular order. 

1. Pandora. I've had some serious Pandora love for years and it hasn't dwindled. Mostly because I have some great classical stations "trained."  Of course I'm too cheap to pay for the premium service so I have occasional commercials. And that's ok. Micah really likes the Kroger ones. 


2. PBS Kids. Because we can watch Curious George before bedtime. 



3. Seven. It's my new favorite workout app. A friend of mine uses it and we can send our workouts to each other. They are only seven minutes long but you can repeat them to make it longer. Of course you can pay for more options, but who does that? 


4. Spotify. While I've observed that the free service works totally different on computers, iPads, and iPhones, I love the iPad version. You can make playlists and, unlike Pandora, it will only play the songs you pick. You can find virtually anything. 



5. Watch Food Network. I see you over there watching Pioneer Woman while you cook lunch and your children play on the back porch.


What are your favorite apps? 

(and you can google all the pics, ok?)

No comments:

Post a Comment