Monday, April 30, 2012

Swiss Chicken Casserole

I love chicken casserole. And I love Swiss cheese. What could be better than putting the two together?

2 pounds chicken tenderloin
salt and pepper
1 tsp. each garlic powder and onion powder
5 slices Swiss cheese
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 box chicken flavored stuffing



Place chicken in an 8*8 pan. Top with seasonings.


Place cheese on top of chicken.

Layer soup over cheese.

Mix stuffing with enough boiling water to moisten, about 3/4 cup. Crumble stuffing over top of casserole.

Bake at 400 for 45-55 minutes or until chicken is done and stuffing is browned.

Serve warm with sides. It was delicious! I want to eat it again. Right now. haha

2 comments:

  1. That looks great, Lisa! I may have to try this one. It looks easy enough that even I couldn't screw it up haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And I'm sure you will do fine with it! :)

    ReplyDelete