Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Favorites: Motherhood

Mothering brings so many different emotions. I can look at my little boy and want to cry because I'm so glad God left him with us. I feel joy when he climbs in my lap with a book and gives me a sloppy kiss on the cheek. I feel frustration when he gets out of bed ten times in a row on the same night. Sadness overcomes me when I realize how quickly he is growing. I often feel overwhelmed when I think of everything I need to teach him. But that blossoming love that seems so great and yet grows every day is but a small parallel of how much God loves me.

He loves me when I disobey Him. He loves me on my best day... and on my worst. He loves me regardless of how I feel about myself. And that love is priceless.



And God always carries me when I run to Him with open arms.

2 comments:

  1. Love this! What a good perspective of the Christian life and of our God who is full of grace and mercy!

    ReplyDelete