Saturday, November 15, 2014

Weekend Reading

I read a lot of blogs and my favorite ones are the ones that put up links on the weekend. Or even post on the weekend so there's something new to read. (Feeding a baby in the middle of the night is much more enjoyable with something new to read. Even if you doze off a few times while you're reading!) I don't intend to do this every week but I've read several great things this week and wanted to share them with you!

What You Should Tell Your Teen (and yourself) about Kim Kardashian by Annie F. Downs.

And in light of the whole Jennifer Lawrence ordeal, here's Lisa Jo Baker with some thoughts.

And since we've been connecting our favorite musicals with life thoughts, this is a great post on remembering who we are.

This is a longer article but worth the read: Reflections Following My Conversation with an Abortion Provider.  My favorite part? The ending where he quotes a doctor who wishes for a society "where abortion... is not merely illegal... but unthinkable."

And here's a song that made me cry. Of course.



And some adorableness for your weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment