Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Blog Updates!

It's been a while since we've had a more "housekeeping" type of post where I fill you in on some things happening behind the scenes. So let's get to it! 

1. As the birth of our third child approaches (we're in the last trimester now, people!), I have been working on reformatting and editing/rewriting some older archived posts. These will be published for a few weeks after we have Caleb to allow our family some adjustment time without my having to worry about the blog much. Don't worry, I'll still be hanging around the comments, answering emails, and updating Pinterest and Instagram! 



(behind the scenes blogging work)

2. Did I say, "Instagram?" Yes, I did! Delighting in my Days has an official Instagram account now that I've been working on for several weeks. Look for 'delighting_days' on your instagram and follow along. I have to admit that Instagram is quickly becoming my favorite form of social media. I love it...versus that love/hate relationship I have with Facebook. 

3. I've updated the Bookshelf page to include my favorite books that you might enjoy as well. The titles that I have reviewed are a link to the blog post. The others...just know they come highly recommended. 

4. And this really has nothing to do with the blog but Kevin turns two a week from today! I can't believe it; he's supposed to be a baby still! 



No comments:

Post a Comment