Monday, June 16, 2014

What We've Been Into

Like everywhere else life here gets a little crazy sometimes. And this has been a crazy week or two. 


Last weekend, we went to Kingsport. Here's Kevin with my papaw. 


While we were there we went to Justin's 10 year high school reunion. No, he didn't go to an all-boys school! But it is a small school and only about half of his class showed up. It was a lot of fun though! 


And I was developing a full-fledged sinus infection while we were on our trip. I had missed the misery of a sinus infection for a long time.  At the end of the week Kevin had a nasty, unexplained rash that is slowly fading. Someone was at the doctor three times last week; do they have a frequent flier program with discounts or rewards or something? 



We had a big storm last Tuesday and our Bradford pear split and fell against the house. That was exciting-that's slightly sarcastic- since I heard and saw it fall. 


Just split in half. The whole tree has to go now. Boo! 


AND...I'm 18 weeks pregnant now! And on Wednesday, we find out the gender (as long as baby cooperates)! I don't care one bit either way but I'm very excited to know! I really like referring to the baby by name! 


And my hubby with our boys! 

Other random notes

-On Sunday I had the privilege of introducing a lady to the Lord while we were out soul-winning. Amazing experience and I'm grateful for the opportunity to share the Gospel. 

-Our Pastor left this week for a three-week missions trip to Africa. He'll be visiting our missionary in Zambia, conducting a training conference in Zimbabwe, and teaching at a training conference in Kenya. It's a fantastic work happening; the people there are open to the Gospel and thirsty for training.  Please pray for him while he's traveling! 

-I've really missed blogging. I have a list of ideas that I am starting to work through for later this week! 

How has your week been? 

1 comment:

  1. Need To Increase Your ClickBank Banner Commissions And Traffic?

    Bannerizer makes it easy for you to promote ClickBank products with banners, simply go to Bannerizer, and get the banner codes for your selected ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator Tool to promote all of the available ClickBank products.

    ReplyDelete