Friday, June 20, 2014

Around the Web

The internet can truly be an amazing tool! I find so many nifty things to cook, read, and try. Of course, the internet can also be a black hole that sucks the reality out of your world so use caution. Or a timer. 

This week I thought I would share a few things I've found recently. Think of it as a recommendation from my computer to yours. 

photo courtesy of stuart miles/freedigitalphotos.net


Now if you're like me just seeing "Pioneer Woman" makes you want to eat this. I mean...what recipe of hers is bad? But these noodles are amazing. We like Asian inspired meals and this was an interesting twist on what we normally eat. I just stir-fried some chicken and veggies to go with the noodles for a complete dinner for us. 

I've been a regular reader of Phylicia's for some time now and I absolutely love this article! I know women who complain about how they never get any respect and on the inside I'm smacking my forehead and saying, "Duh, because there's nothing to respect!" Don't worry, I've never actually told anyone that. But seriously, read and apply. Share it with your friends. Send it anonymously to people who need it. (Just kidding on that last one. At least put your name on it.)

Kat Lee blogs and podcasts at two different websites and I read and listen to them both. The "Inspired to Action" podcast is directed toward moms and has amazing motivational material for whatever stage of motherhood you may be in. Totally worth your time. Also I'm a podcast junkie. I'm admitting it. 

What have you found on the internet that you love? 

No comments:

Post a Comment