Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Favorites


He looked puzzled that I woke him up to take a picture :)

 
Me and my big boy!
 

I found these awesome workbooks for a $1 at Wal-Mart when we were running errands yesterday! They are a little above Micah's level now but they won't be in 6-8 months. I put them "someplace I won't forget them." We all know what that means. I won't be able to find them when I want them. So remind me that I put them in the bottom of the bookcase with Micah's sit-down activities, ok?

Last week I found these awesome pdf's of some blog posts from girltalkhome. They address very relevant issues to mothers and wives and I love that these are compiled by subject! May I especially recommend Mom's with Young Kids, PMS Prep (especially for my friends getting ready to have babies!), and In Honor of Home. Check out the others while you are there!

No comments:

Post a Comment