Monday, January 28, 2013

Week of Meals

I love food pictures. Except they make me hungry. Which makes me want to eat. And I usually do.  Hum....I should start taking pictures of healthy food only. That might help! 

For a few weeks I've been wanting to post a week of dinners but I kept forgetting to take the pictures! I finally got them all taken this week! I'm going to be hungry when I finish this! 

Monday Night: 
Pork and black bean chimichangas. Similar to ground beef chimichangas but even more amazing. You'll see the recipe next week. Seriously, I could eat these every day. And we had Mexican rice with it. 


Tuesday Night:
Chicken Carbonara Pizza  Who wants to pay that money to Domino's? 


Wednesday Night:
Hamburgers and Crash Potatoes  I didn't put any secret sauce on my burgers but they were good. The potatoes.....Ah-mazing! Seriously. I put parmesan cheese on top of them and turned the broiler on for a few minutes. We'll be eating these frequently. 


Thursday Night: 
Chicken Alfredo  One of my favorites, remember? 


Friday Night:
Chicken Biscuits  Justin ended up spending most of Friday at home (!) because we had an ice storm so we snacked around all day and weren't terribly hungry. So I thawed and fried some chicken to put on biscuits. 


Nothing that took a long time. But all so very yummy!

We love food. And I love to cookIt saves us a lot of money too. 

Excuse me, I'm going to have to go eat now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment