Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day Travel

Yesterday my lovely family journeyed to Cincinnati. Micah's bloodwork was a little off our last visit and we tweaked his diet for a few weeks before taking him to be retested. He weighed 31 pounds and is 35.5 inches tall. He was also very amusing while we were there! Par for the course.


Looking at a book in the car

Justin and I also had our blood drawn. They are doing some testing on it to be sure they know exactly what they are looking for when they test the baby. That way we will know prior to birth if the baby has IVA.

Micah sat on my lap to get his blood drawn. He always does well with this; he cries until she's done and then he stops. But yesterday when she poked him with that needle he looked at her like he could not believe she had done that to him on purpose! It was really quite funny although I didn't laugh because he was crying.

I know I've mentioned it before but I am so thankful for Micah's doctor and the other people we work with at CCHMC. They are amazing!!

We stopped at Cheddar's on our way home to eat! I finally got those cheese fries I had been wanting for days! They were delicious! Cheddar's has the best cheese fries.

We put Mary Poppins on the iPad! Best thing we ever did. We didn't turn it on until we were almost halfway home but it made the trip so much nicer for Micah!

So I got to spend Valentine's Day with my two wonderful valentines! And we always enjoy our trips and have a ridiculously good time! I love my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment